Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LOVELOVELOVE !!





                                                                    ♥ILOVEYOU♥
HEY !! WE MEET AGAIN !! TODAY, we meet n now, lets starts da story.. actually, i dunno what to do !! even TOMORROW EXAM !! im here jus wanna tell u about my heart,my soul,my life,n my signs of love ..

       first; The shortest word that i know is "I" 
             The sweetest word that i know is "LOVE"
               The person that i need is "YOU" 
                  N the full word is; ILOVEYOU !! ♥♥♥
      
       second; I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU N NEVER TRY TO STOP
                   LOVING YOU !! :D

       third; Thank you for your unquestioning love that 

                makes every day SPECIAL !!

       fourth; May the love we feel today grow ever stronger
                     as the years pass ..

       fifth; Please love me in spite of my failings
                 as i shall always love you.. 

       sixth; I will support you in everything you do 
                     in success or failure...
   
       seventh; We shall find peace where we can
                    and strive for calmness..  

       eighth; I vow never to cause you deliberate hurt
                   and hope you will do the same.. :)

       ninth; I will be faithful in my hearts 
                        and in my actions.. 

       tenth; Let us be alone in our love, but never 
                   cut ourselves off from the world..

        eleventh; do not let those who are jealous
                    of our love attempt to break
                             us apart !!        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment